Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Lunched in Nepal: Price, Specs and More
Coming up aggressively in mid-range smartphones, Samsung had launched Samsung Galaxy J6 a few weeks ago. It is one of the budget offerings from Samsung. The new Galaxy J6 will feature Samsung's higher-end design and features, like the Galaxy S9's AR Emoji and some other unique features available in flagships.
Galaxy J6 hosts a 5.6-inch screen that covers a good percentage of the phone's front. With this style of the reduced-bezel display showing up in more and more premium phones, availability in more affordable phones will likely be welcomed by customers.
The phone also uses Super AMOLED panel for excellent contrast ratios. The resolution is a lower 720 x 1,480, but on a screen of its size, that still produces an adequately crisp pixel density. Along with this, the device also features Face Unlock feature and AI-powered cameras. Well, Samsung seems to have finally realized that it’s 2018 now!
The Galaxy J6 is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz runs Android 8.0 Oreo on 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage and will be powered by a 3,000mAh battery. Samsung hasn't clarified just what model processor will be used, and that may be due to regional variations. Storage is expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
The Galaxy J6 will include a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing camera, both of which will feature an LED flash. Samsung's AR Emoji will also be functional on the J6. A fingerprint scanner on the rear will offer easy unlocking.
Samsung Galaxy J6 specifications:
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.0
- Display: 5.6-inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720×1480, 18:5:9 (294 ppi density), HD+
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex- A53
- Chipset: Exynos 7870
- GPU: Mali T830 MP1
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Storage: 32 or 64 GB expandable up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/1.9, LED flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP f/1.9 LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- SIM (s): Dual SIM with 4G LTE (dedicated slot)
- Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear- mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity
- Price of Samsung Galaxy J6 in Nepal: Rs. 24790/ Rs. 29090
Price and Availability in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy J6 is officially released in Nepal. The phone is priced at Rs. 24790 for the FGB/32GB variant and Rs. 29090 for 4GB/64GB variant. J6 is available throughout the coutry.